8 NIGHTS/ 9 NIGHTS
Lake Bogoria, Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha and Amboseli.
Day 01: Nairobi
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, met by Maestro Safaris representatives and transfer to Royal Orchid Hotel . Use of room is not guaranteed before noon. Remainder of the day at leisure. At 19.00hrs, transferred to Carnivore Restaurant for dinner. Overnight at Royal Orchid Azure Hotel
Day 02: Nairobi - Lake Bogoria
After breakfast, depart for Lake Bogoria arriving in time for lunch and check in. After lunch, take a walk around the lake, which is the breeding center of flamingo birds, there are also other water birds around. Also visit natural hot spring water, extremely hot. Your safari guide will explain well on how to walk near or around the hot geysers. All meals at the lodge/camping. Full board accommodation.
Day 03: Lake Bogoria - Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast you will depart for the world’s famous bird sanctuary, Lake Nakuru. Upon arrival you will do an intensive game viewing drive, and bird watching in this pink lake often referred so due to its great masses of flamingo birds. This lake is a bird watchers paradise with over 400 species of birds found in this soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. Arrive at the lodge for lunch and check in. In the evening go for another game viewing drive. Lunch, dinner and overnight at the lodge. Full Board accommodation.
Day 04: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast commence drive West towards Naivasha past Mount Longonot and via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for lunch and check in at the respective lodge/campiing. A late afternoon game drive in one of the world’s richest wildlife reserves will prove an exhilarating experience. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camping. Full Board accommodation.
Day 05: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Full day in the reserve. Morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this reserve with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife and birdlife. During your day at leisure, you will visit a Maasai cultural village. This eco-tourism activity is complimentary. Return to the lodge for lunch. All meals and overnight at the lodge/camping.
Day 06: Maasai Mara - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, drive to anthological site in Kenya via Narok, this is lake Naivasha. Arriving for lunch and check in at the lodge/camping. There after lunch take a boat ride on the lake followed by a walking safari in The Crescent Island. Ride back to the lodge/camping for dinner and overnight. Full board accommodation.
Day 07: Lake Naivasha - Amboseli National Park
After early breakfast embark on your journey towards Nairobi making a brief stop over at the Maai Mahiu Great Rift Valley View point for pictures. Proceed southeastwards to Amboseli, also known as Kilimanjaro’s Royal Court, arriving in time for lunch. In the evening go for a game viewing drive in this park with beautiful scenery at the base of the tallest peak of Africa, Kilimanjaro. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Full board accommodation in the lodge/camping.
Day 08: Amboseli National Park
Full day at Amboseli. Morning and evening game viewing drives. On this day when you are lucky (weather permitting) you can spot the highest peak of Africa, thereby catching your memorable moments with the big herds of elephants. Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo etc. and abundant bird life can be seen at the swamp area with the snow capped peak of Kilimanjaro on the background. Kilimanjaro’s peak is usually seen early in the morning and late evening. All meals and overnight at the lodge/camping. Full board accommodation.
Day 09: Amboseli - Nairobi (Departure)
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi and arrive in time for lunch. at the Carnivore Restaurant and then be transferred to the airport for your onward flight back home, 3 hours prior to flight’s departure time . After breakfast at the Lodge/Camping, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at Hotel Royal Orchid Azure (use of room is excluded). Transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for scheduled International departure flight, 3 hours prior to flight departure time. End of Maestro Safaris services.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers as per itinerary
- Maasai Cultural village visit
- Services of a professional English - Spanish speaking safari driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in the Lodges/Camping whilst on safari
- Meal plan as described in the program
- 1 Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Nairobi
- Transportation in an 8-seater safari mini bus with a pop up roof during game drives (exclusive use of vehicle; window seat guaranteed)
- All Park/Reserve entrance fees
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Bottled mineral water in vehicle while on safari.
- Local and international flights.
- German, Russian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese etc. speaking guide (We can always organize upon request when you are booking your safari).
- Kenyan visa (goes for US$ 50 and US$ 100 for USA passport holders)
- Telephone bills, drinks and laundry.
- Balloon safaris in Maasai Mara.
- Travel or medical insurance.
- Tips and gratuities to diver/guide, porters, waiters or hotel/lodge/camp staff.
- Personal supplements.
- Any other personal spending or extras not indicated as included in the itinerary.