8 NIGHTS/ 9 DAYS
Meru, Samburu/Buffalo Springs, Aberdares Rain Forest, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha and Maasai Mara.
Day 01: Nairobi
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, met by Maestro Safaris representatives and transfer to Royal Orchid Hotel . Use of room is not guaranteed before noon. Remainder of the day at leisure. At 19.00hrs, transferred to Carnivore Restaurant for dinner. Overnight at Royal Orchid Azure Hotel
Day 02: Nairobi - Meru National Park
After an early breakfast at the Hotel commence drive via Karatina and crossing the equator at Nanyuki, en route to Meru National Park. Arriving for lunch and check in at the respective lodge/camping. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camping. Full board accommodation.
Day 03: Meru - Samburu National Reserve
After breakfast at the lodge/camping, embark on a game viewing drive en route. Depart southwards and then onwards to the north via Isiolo to Samburu/Shaba/Buffalo Springs National Reserve. Upon arrival, do a game viewing drive en route arriving for lunch and check in at your respective lodge/camping. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camping. Full board accommodation.
Day 04: Samburu - Aberdares National Park
After breakfast, embark on a return drive to the Aberdare area, arriving in time for lunch and check in at The Aberdare Country Club/ Outspan Hotel. Afternoon transfer into the Aberdare National Park - to the Ark/Treetops respectively for a night of game viewing, from the Lodge precincts. Dinner and overnight at The Ark/Treetops. Full board accommodation.
Day 05: Aberdares - Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast, catch the respective hotels’ shuttle bus and embark on a return transfer to your respective base hotels to rejoin your driver/guide and depart for the Rift Valley arriving for lunch and check in at the lodge/camping in Lake Nakuru NationalPark. Late afternoon game viewing & bird watching drive.
Day 06: Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, do a morning game viewing drive. Depart for Lake Naivasha, arriving for lunch and check in at the lodge/camping. After lunch go for a boat ride excursion followed by a walking safari at the Crescent Island. Return to the respective lodge/camping for dinner and overnight. Full board accommodation.
Day 07: Lake Naivasha - Maasai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast commence drive north past Mount Longonot and via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for check in and lunch at the respective lodge/campiing. A late afternoon game viewing drive in one of the world’s richest wildlife reserves will prove an exhilarating experience. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camping. Full Board accommodation.
Day 08: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Full day in the reserve. Morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this reserve with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife and birdlife. During your day at leisure, you will visit a Maasai cultural village. This eco-tourism activity is complimentary. Return to the lodge for lunch. All meals and overnight at the lodge/camping.
Day 9: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi and arrive in time for lunch. at the Carnivore Restaurant and then be transferred to the airport for your onward flight back home, 3 hours prior to flight’s departure time . After breakfast at the Lodge/Camping, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at Hotel Royal Orchid Azure (use of room is excluded). Transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for scheduled International departure flight, 3 hours prior to flight departure time. End of Maestro Safaris services.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers as per itinerary
- Maasai Cultural village visit
- Services of a professional English - Spanish speaking safari driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in the Lodges/Camping whilst on safari
- Meal plan as described in the program
- 1 Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Nairobi
- Transportation in an 8-seater safari mini bus with a pop up roof during game drives (exclusive use of vehicle; window seat guaranteed)
- All Park/Reserve entrance fees
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Bottled mineral water in vehicle while on safari.
- Local and international flights.
- German, Russian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese etc. speaking guide (We can always organize upon request when you are booking your safari).
- Kenyan visa (goes for US$ 50 and US$ 100 for USA passport holders)
- Telephone bills, drinks and laundry.
- Balloon safaris in Maasai Mara.
- Travel or medical insurance.
- Tips and gratuities to diver/guide, porters, waiters or hotel/lodge/camp staff.
- Personal supplements.
- Any other personal spending or extras not indicated as included in the itinerary.